• 1.Well selected spots operated in ease pace
  • 2.Professional team of guides and consultants
  • 3.Deluxe worldwide hotels only
  • 4.Hand-picked Meals
  • 5.Private luxury vehicles
  • 206-273-7549 (US)

    206-273-7550 (US)

    400-660-6665 (Free in China)

    400-660-6662 (Free in China)

    Email: chinatour@263.net

Before Travel


Electricity voltage varies between countries. The electricity in China is generally 220V, 50HZ, AC (Hong Kong is 200V; Taiwan is 110V). If you travel to China and wish to bring electric devices for use, a transformer is necessary. Most of the hotels in China have both 110V and 220V electrical outlets in the bathrooms, though in the main portion of the guest room, only 220V sockets are available. As the shape of plugs also varies between countries, a portable plug converter may also be necessary.


Emergency Service

Police: 110 Fire alarm: 119 Medical care: 120 Traffic accident: 122 Directory enquiries: 114 Consumer Protection: 12315



Mobile Phone

It depends on what model your mobile phone is. So if you have a dual band or tri band unlocked GSM phone, you can use it around China in most big cities. In China, GSM networks operated by China Mobile provide coverage in every major city, while CDMA networks run by China Unicom is improving its coverage. It is necessary to rent an unlocked GSM cell phone such as Motolora, Nokia in case your mobile phone doesn't work in China. Then you just need a China prepaid sim card as data solution. You can get more detailed info from China Cell Phone Rental at www.pandasim.com.