Home / Before Travel
- 1.Well selected spots operated in ease pace
- 2.Professional team of guides and consultants
- 3.Deluxe worldwide hotels only
- 4.Hand-picked Meals
- 5.Private luxury vehicles
400-660-6665 (Free in China)
400-660-6662 (Free in China)
What are the luggage regulations when we take domestic flights in China?
1. The luggage regulations when taking domestic flights in China are: 1) For the check-in luggage, passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 40kg (88 pounds) for first class, and 30kg (66pounds) for business class, while20kg (44 pounds) for economy class. No free baggage allowance is granted to infants. If your luggage is over the limitation, you will need to pay for the excess weight. 2) For the carry-on luggage, total weight of carry-on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg (11 pounds). First class passengers may carry up to 2 pieces. All other passengers may carry on only one piece. The size may not exceed 20x40x55cm. Carry- on baggage in excess of the limit is subject to an excess baggage fee and must be carried as checked baggage. Note: 1) Prohibited items: flammable, explosive, corrosive, poisonous, radioactive, polymerizable and magnetized materials. Passengers are forbidden to carry arms, sharp or lethal weapons during the flight. 2) Security inspection Passengers and their baggage (including checked and carry on baggage) are subject to the security inspection before boarding the aircraft. N.B. Bottles; including bottle of alcohol purchased at the airport may not be allowed to be carried as cabin luggage.